Your Ad Here

Monday, February 18, 2008

Firefox AK - Winter Rose

"Give me some pleasure, give me some joy"

I love this new Firefox AK song, a duet with her husband's band Tiger Lou (which are also great). It's been out for a few weeks but it's just really started to settle with me. Sometimes I find Firefox's electro pop somewhat cold and unapproachable, but I think this may be my favorite single of hers so far. Maybe it's due to the fact that it's a duet. I don't know. Hopefully, the upcoming album, If I Were A Melody, follows suit and completely overwhelms me with its greatness. Based on this song alone, I can totally see that happening. And luckily, when I find the time, I can stream the whole shebang on her myspace, where she's kindly uploaded the album.

Firefox AK - Winter Rose (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home