Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Kaka - Lift Me Up Sensational

"You have to try to lift me up when all the others drag me down"

I hope you've all gone and bought this Kaka album, because it's really a great record. Due to the affiliation with The Mo this'll probably not be the last time you hear about this project on Alienhits, but even if you're not into The Mo like I am (and really, who is?) you should still check this guy out. The sound is a very unique mixture of pop, electronica, African rhythms, and reggae. It's not really like anything else out there and that's a hard thing to accomplish in this day and age. Lift Me Up Sensational is one of the more instant and pure pop tracks on the record, with an incredibly catchy chorus. Why isn't stuff like this at the top of the charts? Especially in Sweden.

Kaka - Lift Me Up Sensational (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here or on emusic!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought the album, soo good! They kinda have a slight The Tough Alliance vibe, I like that. Thanx!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

You're dead on with that Tough Alliance comparison. Kaka's a bit like a more accessible, poppy version of those guys. I'm glad you're enjoying the album. It's fantastic, isn't it?

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I'm obsessed with it now! I really love this album, so thanx for makeing it happen! I love that you have turned me on to some of my favorite bands!! Laakso, Superfamily, The Tough Alliance, and now Kaka! Thanx again man, keep up the great work!
-Alex

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home