Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Neon Neon - I Lust You

"You and I get along famously"

I'm completely indebted (yet again) to Popjustice for introducing me to Neon Neon. They posted the stunning I Told Her On Alderaan, which I instantly loved, last week. Since then, I've had the opportunity to hear some of the group's other stuff, most of which is just as great. I Lust You, in particular, rides along on an ultra catchy (and simple) synth loop with cool, somewhat detached vocals that effortlessly recall bands like the Human League. The debut album, Stainless Style, is to be released worldwide next month and I'm super excited about it.

Neon Neon - I Lust You (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

I was SO glad PopJustice featured "I Told Her On Alderaan" too--I instantly fell in love with it from there as well! Now with having heard this song too, I'm pretty excited for that album. Thanks for the song and the information about the album.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Perceval said...

For my part one and all have to go through this.
here | here | at this shop

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home