Your Ad Here

Friday, March 21, 2008

Cut Copy - Out There On The Ice

"Yes, no, maybe is all I need to hear from you"

It seems like everyone's talking about the new Cut Copy album, and I'm going to be no different. It's really quite good, and the reason (for me at least) is because they've expanded their sound and started to write real pop songs, rather than the kind of repetitive dance music that was more the norm on their first record. Of all the songs on the new album, Out There On The Ice is the one that I find replaying in my head over and over, so that's what I'll post today. It's one of the dancier (and more 80's influenced) of the tracks on the new record and I could definitely see it as being a future single. I can't wait until I can actually go and buy the album in April.

Cut Copy - Out There On The Ice (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home