Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

De Novo Dahl - Shakedown

"It's just a system failure breakdown"

I posted about De Novo Dahl in 2006 and now they've released their second full length, Move Every Muscle, Make Every Sound. I'm not sure how I feel about the album as a whole, but there's no denying it's got some fantastic tracks. Shakedown is at the center of these, a soulful dance track that would sound amazing on radio. It's the kind of thing I can imagine Maroon 5 doing, but I think it's a bit more timeless sounding. It's got that light, easy disco sheen to it (ignore the strange and rather unnessecary opening) that would really play well in the summertime. Plus, you've gotta love those outfits, right?

De Novo Dahl - Shakedown (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home