Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gentle Touch - Once You Used To

"I haven't even closed my eyes"

I know that whenever Swedish label Songs I Wish I Had Written sends me something it's going to be good. Their new free single is nothing different. Gentle Touch's Once You Used To is dreamy, spaced out synthpop with an obvious Swedish touch. It's the kind of track you put on when you just want to chill out and drift away. Of course, given that it's on this blog, it's also the kind of track that contains beautiful synth work. Once You Used To is taken from the guys' new album, out March 19th. I haven't heard too much from Gentle Touch before, but I'll have to check them out now.

Gentle Touch - Once You Used To (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home