Your Ad Here

Friday, April 11, 2008

As In RebekkaMaria - She Lion

"It's two thirty four and we kiss kiss kiss"

I've got some strange Scandinavian electro today (is there really any other kind?). While I'm not completely sold on the entire solo record by Rebekka Maria, her poppier moments are definitely worth a listen, especially if you're a fan of artists like Robyn or my dear Pikko. What I love the most about this artist is her sense of style. How I wish that American artists made an attempt to stand out and be different (and, no, sports jerseys and giant "bling" around the neck doesn't count). Can you imagine if someone like this suddenly had a top ten single here? I'm not sure if that can happen nowadays, but I hope so. This is definitely an album to buy in its physical copy, if only for the pictures!

As In RebekkaMaria - She Lion (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home