Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 01, 2008


Kash - Alright Fine


"In the end it gets hard to pretend that I'm fine"

Pop Mentors: Frankmusik, Daniel Bedingfield, Craig David

It's all in the melody with this one. This has got to be one of the most immediately catchy pop songs I've ever heard. The first time I listened to it, it struck me the way that Daniel Bedingfield's Gotta Get Thru This did a few years ago. Like that track, it's built on a very simple loop and melody, yet the vocals, lyrics and production are flawless. Kash has been working with Frankmusik (another #1 Hits fave) and I think that's bringing out the best in him. This is the type of song that just needs to be noticed by the right person and shot into the stratosphere, radio-wise. Here's hoping that the "right person" is reading my blog today.

Kash - Alright Fine (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Listen to more here.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Wow, the Frankmusik influence is really obvious. I like this.

Can I make a suggestion? It would be great if you could include links to official/myspace pages in your posts. ..

3:40 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yeah, Frankmusik has definitely forged his own (fantastic) sound.

Also, the myspace links for the past two artists are on the bottom of the posts, but it may be a good idea to add them more clearly.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Oh, dear. I am getting old...I totally didn't see that link. Sorry!

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, kash deserves to be the next big thing! immediately if not sooner. i stumbled upon him via a frankmusik interview and now im dying for him to release his music. anyone know when an ep or cd will be out?

dcdiva

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home