Your Ad Here

Monday, April 21, 2008

Walter Meego - Forever

"I could give you what you miss"

I have bigstereo to thank for introducing me to American band Walter Meego. Despite their somewhat confusing band name, there's nothing confusing about the brilliant pop music that they produce. Shimmering synths, perfectly simple melodies, and glammy vocals all mix together to make music that is absolutely perfect for the summer. Seriously, everything I've heard from these guys so far (especially the stuff of their upcoming album Voyager) is amazing. Fans of electropop with an emphasis on the "pop" portion will die for this. I knew I loved them about ten seconds in.

Walter Meego - Forever (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are actually from Chicago, eiter way this music is the shit!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Oops, my bad. I totally got my wires crossed there.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home