Your Ad Here

Monday, April 28, 2008

We Are Scientists - Chick Lit

"I asked you nicely once, I won't do that again"

It's a shame that We Are Scientists' new record hasn't gotten much attention because it's heaps better than their indie-cookiecutter debut. They experimented with a lot of different sounds on this one and although Chick Lit might not necessarily be the best example of this new found eclecticism, it does prove that they can still write a great hit. Honestly, I kind of forgot about them until I heard this on the radio and remembered how great it was. It's got a great dance rock beat and sinfully catchy verses and I think it'll probably end up being my favorite track from these guys, despite the odd title. It's certainly one of the most immediate songs of this genre out right now.

We Are Scientists - Chick Lit (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home