Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Music Go Music - Light Of Love

"Speak to me darling in hushed tones"

Many people have compared this track to vintage Abba and that was enough for me to give it a listen. Of course, I loved it... and now I'm sharing it with you today. Music Go Music is a Canadian group who's released only one EP so far but promises a full album later. This particular song (which is getting all the buzz) is offered for free on the band's myspace, and I'd recommend going there and listening to their other stuff as well, because it's all kinda different but very good (especially the space disco of I Walk Alone). As for the Abba comparisons... the vocals and 70's glam beat are definitely there. Of course, it's not as good as Abba's stuff but the comparison is still definitely justified.

Music Go Music - Light Of Love (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Listen to more here.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Gumby said...

I hear the ABBA similarities, but I'm also very much reminded of another 70s female-led band, Renaissance. Their music was much more orchestral, but vocally, very similar to this.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Never heard of them. I'll have to check them out.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is an ABBA style, but it's lacking that disco/pop sound that would make this song better. The vintage rock sound isn't the greatest...

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home