Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And this is why I love the Disney Channel...

I am so in love with this horrible yet amazing song and video right now. Just look how incredibly bored Emily Osment looks! I swear, at one point she even mouths the words "save me" as pasty pimp boy attempts to humor her. And then she sporadically disappears... escape attempts I'm assuming. The embarassed applause at the end really says it all. The prevailing sense of "oh my god, what the hell is Disney doing to me?" is all over this thing, and that's why I love the Disney Channel.

And by the way... does he actually sing "funky optic nerve?" I swear that is too weird to be true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grifit said...

getting a little bizarre, don't ya?

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um the creepiest video and i think michel musso is going to take off with those hair wings!!!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home