Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Virgins - Teen Lovers


"Vacation is over, don't wait"

Out of the blue, New York's The Virgins have released one of the best party/indie/rock albums of the year. You may remember them from this blog (I posted the fab Rich Girls not too long ago). Now that I've heard the entire debut, I've got to post something else as well. I was torn between two great uptempo tracks: Teen Lovers and Murder. Both are equally as strong, but I'm going with Teen Lovers today because it's synthier. How they manage to pack so many hooks into just over two minutes I will never know. I could see these guys becoming potentially very big in the States, sort of like how the Killers broke through a few years back. Also be sure to check out their perfectly retro (ie: 80's) video for the single Private Affair. What are they wearing??

The Virgins - Teen Lovers (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home