Your Ad Here

Monday, July 14, 2008

Don Juan Dracula - Television

"You see me coming in the city lights"

I'm not sure about Don Juan Dracula's new album. Young Debutantes II was one of the best synth pop records of the decade, so my expectations for its follow-up were pretty high. The singles released beforehand didn't do much to excite me, and most of the album is, unfortunately, kind of the same. Still, DJD are a fantastic band and even though the new songs aren't nearly as catchy as the old ones, they're still a lot better than most bands out there. Television is one of the more instant pop tracks on the record. It combines a frantic, guitar-assisted chorus with some gorgeous mellow verses. And as good as it is, I wish there was another Run Away With You on this album!

Don Juan Dracula - Television (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is IMPOSSIBLE to find this album carried by anyone in Canada or the states. I know, I've tried.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home