Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Faint - Machine In The Ghost

"Let's ask the athiests"

I've always had a love/hate relationship with the Faint. Some of their tracks just floor me (Southern Belles In London Sing is definitely one of them) while others I find to be quite boring. Their newest album, Fasciinatiion, is out soon, and it's pretty much more of the same. I like the lead single and a handful of album, tracks, but they've yet to make an entire album that I love. Doesn't matter too much, though, because they can definitely craft a nice pop song when they want to. Off the new cd, I love Machine In The Ghost. Great beat, great melody and interesting lyrics. It certainly shows off their good side.

The Faint - Machine In The Ghost (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home