Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Karatkorn - Adored

"It's so unfair when I adore you"

Karatkorn seems to be one of those mysterious dance acts that nobody seems to know exists yet still manages to produce pop songs that are better than most of the big names out there. I posted the group's brilliant Days around this time last year and now I've found another future hit from them. Adored has got a perfect 80's dance beat and a very catchy melody. I still don't know anymore about the group than I did last year, as they seem to keep everything private (even promo pics don't feature them). I guess it's just a matter of letting the music speak for itself, which isn't really a bad plan when it's this good.

Karatkorn - Adored (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! No single/album yet to buy.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

j'adore this song. now im obsessed to find more songs by this group. thanks for sharing!

dcdiva

5:49 PM  
Blogger KARATKORN said...

New tunes is comming! Stay tuned!
http://www.myspace.com/karatkorn

E.Skjennum
DJ/VJ Karatkorn

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home