Your Ad Here

Monday, August 18, 2008

Hot Leg - Heroes

"It ain't easy being a hero"

I was really sad when the Darkness broke up. I liked their first album but loved the second... and then they imploded. Luckily, frontman Justin Hawkins is back with a new band that doesn't sound all that different than his last one. They haven't released much yet, but apparently an album is on the way fairly soon. Heroes is a teaser track offered by the band themselves, and it's pretty much devoid of the high level of camp that the Darkness was so well known for. Instead, it's a straight-ahead punky rocker. Although I've heard it won't be a part of the actual album, I think it would make a great addition if they polished up the production a little.

Hot Leg - Heroes (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more here!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gumby said...

I'm like you, one of the few who really loved the second Darkness album much more than their first. I'm confused because I've been watching for more from Justin's British Whale moniker, so Hot Leg threw me for a loop. This is a great song, and I'll be watching anxiously for more. Thanks for the heads up!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home