Your Ad Here

Monday, September 15, 2008

Is this the most frustrating thing ever?

Daggers have just posted another brilliant (brilliantbrilliantbrilliant) new demo on their myspace. Since I first discovered them eight months ago they've put up at least seven of the best tracks I've ever heard and I am getting very impatient because I want them so bad! They need to set up a download shop or something because all they've made available so far are Money and Magazine, and wow I need an album like nobody's business!
Anyways, go over and listen to the new track, because it's fantastic (of course it is), and who knows when it will actually be available to buy! Jeez... somebody sign them already. I wish I could.

4 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

My life is literally (and I mean literally) not complete until I own (a good quality version of) "Death It Feels." The new track sounds great (as usual) too!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

We need to organize a protest. I want my Daggers album NOW!! :)

9:10 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Double ditto.

I just don't understand why these indie/underground/borderline bands don't make their tracks available on iTunes at least. The simple truth is that a band like Daggers is never going to be a huge commercial success...so why not make it the tracks available NOW to those of us willing to pay for them? I don't get it...

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They sound great! Really like "Leave"

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home