Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Teenager - Alone Again

"You are waiting down there for me"

In anticipation of Ladyhawke's forthcoming debut (I've been avoiding samples until I can hear the whole thing), I'm posting an excellent song from her former band/duo/sideproject thingie, called Teenager--not to be confused by the also-great french band The Teenagers. Alone Again has such a perfect, ethereal dream quality to it. It's not particularly a "number one pop hit," but it's incredibly beautiful and really gets better with each listen. And really, I think with the level of fervor going around in the blogging world, any little extra bit of Ladyhawke that we can get is completely welcome.

Teenager - Alone Again (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home