Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Towers Of London - Naked On The Dancefloor

"Dancing under the discoball"

I'm not generally a fan of this band. Not yet, at least. They've got some convincing to do. However, I am quite fond of this odd little song from their forthcoming second album Fizzy Pop (Paul, did they consult with you on this choice?). Naked On The Dancefloor has got a killer guitar riff and a super catchy chorus. The frustrating thing is that I wish the vocals had a bit more oomph to them. I do hope that the rest of the album follows along the style of this track, because there's definitely potential here for a good party record. Maybe they can even end up turning me into a fan. More songs like this would definitely help.

Towers Of London - Naked On The Dancefloor (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home