Your Ad Here

Monday, October 13, 2008

Fake - I Am The DJ

"I say: I rock, I'm hot"

I wrote about "anonymous" Danish dance duo Fake a long time ago, highlighting their brilliant 1,2,3,4. Now they've released a new EP with three new tracks on it. I can't say any of them are as good as their first two singles, but they do offer an interesting new direction for the duo. They've always used a lot of guitars, but the new tracks are rockier--more pop songs than dance songs. I Am The DJ is the strongest of the three, a catchy (almost too catchy) rock track that borders on novelty. It'll probably annoy some people. I'm still on the fence about it myself, but I owe these guys the benefit of the doubt after a double-helping of amazing singles earlier this year, both of which are on the new EP.

Fake - I Am The DJ (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the EP here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home