Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Attic - Easy Love

"I want it all and I can't let go"

I was just listening to some tracks from the Attic's excellent 2007 album Remember Tomorrow last night and went on the internet to see what's up with them now. I knew about their recent cover of Secret Service's Flash In The Night (in itself a pop masterpiece), but who knew they'd released other new songs in 2008? I especially love Easy Love, which has a great dance beat and those characteristic Attic vocals. These guys are a seriously underrated dance duo capable of breaking out into other genres as well. Just check out the EPIC Sail Away from their last album, which I found quite goosebump-inducing yesterday

The Attic - Easy Love (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home