Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kitty & The K - I Am A MF

"Everything I told you was a lie"

I just found this track floating around on my computer today. I'm not sure when or how it got there, but Kitty & The K is a Swedish band that I like very much so I was happy to find it. I posted their best song (By The Way) awhile ago and assumed, by how they've been going on about it, that there'd be an album out by now. But there's been little word from these guys. I Am A MF is more aggressive than By The Way (like you couldn't tell that by the title, right?). The vocals and general energy actually reminds me a lot of Surferosa.

Kitty & The K - I Am A MF (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. No album to buy yet.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought they were German?

Anyway I got this on some blog in 2005 and have proceeded to hammer it at the indie night I play at ever since. It's amazing.

5:24 PM  
Blogger S said...

Kitty is Kitty Jutbring a swedish programleader/singer/radiotalker/bigbrotherparticipant.

Tough I didnt know about the singer part until now

Oh and she loves the 80s as is evident by her apperance no matter how eyecatching it is^^ http://gfx.aftonbladet.se/multimedia/dynamic/00481/50s00-kitty_jutbrin_481259b.jpg

Yep this is her casual clothing.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You may have got it from me, as I'm a big fan of the song, although I'm not sure if I would have posted it as I know I got it from Sounds of Sweden myself.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home