Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Danny - Unite This Heart

"I'm so tired of being alone"

With all the December countdown stuff I haven't had a chance yet to lay praise on Danny Saucedo's terrific second album. Although it was technically released during the dying days of 2008, it's the first great pop album of the new year. In fact, I'd argue that it's even better than his first. I struggled to pick a song to post today, since there are a lot of standouts, but ended up going with Unite This Heart, because it was one of the very first ones that lodged in my head. It follows Danny's usual route... verses that build up to a throbbing dance chorus. I wish male singers could get away with this kind of stuff in the States. Although, with acts like Lady Gaga and (to a lesser extent) Katy Perry finally making inroads in the US, maybe we're ready for more poppy dance music. At any rate, if you like this track, be sure to check out the full album because it's all just as fantastic.

Danny - Unite This Heart (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home