Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jeppe - Johnny Come Home

"What is wrong with my life, that I must get drunk every night?"

The finalists for Denmark's Eurovision selection were recently announced and among them was Jeppe (formally of Junior Senior) with a song called Lucky Boy (not to be confused with his recent single Big Boy). Now that Junior Senior's broken up, Jeppe is starting out on a solo career of his own. Vocally, he wasn't my favorite of the two J.S. members, but his new stuff sounds very promising. His first release was a cover of Fine Young Cannibals' Johnny Come Home, released last year. I'd actually never heard the original but I love this version of the track. I hope that his Eurovision entry is even stronger.
In related Eurovision news, check out Surferosa's entry, U Look Good, on their myspace. Thoughts? It's pretty much typical Surferosa, which means I love it. Plus, their outfits rule.

Jeppe - Johnny Come Home (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. More info about Denmark's Melodi Grand Prix here--in Danish, of course.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home