Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"I really wanna help but you lost me in translation"

O. M. G.
Sorry for the textspeak, but that's pretty much how I felt when I discovered this new band. It's as if these guys took a look at my top albums of 2007 list and decided to perch themselves right between Laakso and Superfamily. Dyno have only been together for a few months, but they are one of those instant smashes with me. Discovering these types of bands is what makes blogging so fun. They're from Sweden, of course, and they've released a flawless five-song EP with another track up on their myspace. Don't Speak Love is the "big hit" of the six, a relentlessly catchy synthrock track with a fantastic chorus and an even better breakdown after the chorus. Dyno have everything: the voice, the look, the sound, the cleverness... and obviously the work ethic too, since they were able to come up with this many instant classics so soon. I am beyond excited to hear more from this band.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the EP here.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning this band. They sound great! Don't speak love should be a smash hit if there was any justice in the world!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home