Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Melodifestivalen - Andra Chansen

Weird choices today at the second chance round of Melodifestivalen. I was really pulling for Star Pilots to win over Caroline, since it was my favorite song of the bunch, but I guess there's no denying Caroline's strange pull she has over audiences. I must admit, she is delightfully weird, and the song's pretty good too.
I'm not surprised that Sarah Dawn Finer made it through, though the audiences shouldn't have voted so many international jury finalists through because we ended up with Sofia (wtf?) in the top eleven. Weird.
I mean, Sofia over BWO?? Come on...

Anyways, here's my list of the top eleven in order of preference. I'm not saying this is how it'll necessarily go down next weekend. These are just my thoughts.

1. Malena - La Voix
1. Alcazar - Stay The Night (I just can't pick between these two. They're both pretty different but both absolutely floor me)
3. H.E.A.T. - 1000 Miles (this song is electric live)
4. Måns Zelmerlöw - Hope & Glory (so catchy. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I prefer it to Cara Mia)
5. Agnes - Love Love Love (it gets better each time I listen to it)
6. Caroline af Ugglas - Snälla snälla (ditto)
7. Sarah Dawn Finer - Moving On (not really my thing, but a great example of this type of music)
8. E.M.D. - Baby Goodbye (I wish this song didn't annoy me so much)
9. Sofia - Alla (I must admit I like the chorus)
10. Molly Sandén - Så vill stjärnorna (puts me to sleep)
11. Emilia - You're My World (has NO place in the final - the worst entry by far)

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

I can't believe Sofia went through either. (She didn't look too hopeful just before being announced).

I was also really hoping that Lili & Susie would go through, as it's a whole bundle of fun.

Mans is my winner, but any of them would be good. Well, except H.E.A.T and La Voix. (I think Marlena is great, but the song itself is weak)

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home