Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 28, 2009

All is (mostly) Forgiven

I was pissed when Daggers--creator of my number one single of 2008--broke up, and I was annoyed with the way it happened, too. Nothing but a cryptic message on their myspace page and then they were gone... songs and all.
But now they're back under a new name. "Hurts" (what was wrong with "Daggers"?) have a new myspace page and a few new songs. While I'm not entirely sold on the rather pensive direction of the tracks on their player, the song Wonderful Life and accompanying video are FANTASTIC. Maybe this is a single??

4 Comments:

Blogger Gumby said...

That is a great song. Very Alphaville/Hubert Kah.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Gumby said...

Oh and Daggers was a terrible name. Hurts is not much of an improvement. Neither are at all Google-friendly.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Xmas said...

This is a fantastic track. I would kill for an mp3 rip.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

amazing comeback! I really liked the style of Daggers, but this isn't bad at all, i think it's one of the best songs I heard this year!

thanks so much for posting it :D

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home