Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should"

Raygun are an exciting new band with the best name of the year and also the best video. Stunning. I want the silver jacket. The song that goes along with the visual is also pretty good. The guys mix radio rock with a bit of soul and a touch of glam. They actually remind me of a 2009 version of INXS. The other tracks on their myspace are also catchy and radio friendly. In fact, I'm surprised they haven't blown up bigger already. The single's not out quite yet, and it's been added to the Radio One playlist, so let's keep our fingers crossed. I have a feeling they could be potentially very interesting.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Follow me on twitter at nickajames)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shayne said...

It cannot succeed as a matter of fact, that's what I suppose.
check here

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home