Your Ad Here

Monday, November 02, 2009

"What do you dream of when you sleep with me?"

Although it seems to have gone unnoticed by many, Space Cowboy's duet with German glam group Cinema Bizarre, I Came 2 Party, has been one of my favorite singles of the year. I've even come to enjoy Space Cowboy's erm... unique vocals. Because of this, I decided to check out his new album. It is RedOne produced, after all. Most of it veers between middling to alright, but I found that this track really stuck out to me. No guest vocalists on this one, but his voice isn't as irritating as it can be and the melody and production is top notch. It's exactly what dance rock should sound like. The verses, in particular, are excellent. It's got that punchy 80's sound that I'm absolutely in love with. Another victory for Cherrytree Records.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter at nickajames)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home