Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dyno - Above And Beyond


"You've gotta move and go beyond her"

I've got something very exciting for you all today. Sweden's Dyno are THE band to watch in 2010, mark my words. The guys have been kind enough to let me hear what they're working on, and I can safely say that they are creating the best debut album I've heard in quite some time. No joke. If you liked the EP, you've going to love the album. I've got an exclusive stream of one of the tracks today, the downright perfect Above & Beyond. The song begins as a moody electro ballad before segueing into a rapid-fire dance track with a chorus to die for. These guys know how to write big melodies. They're the kind of band where every track could be a single. Longtime readers of this blog know that there's a specific brand of pop music that I consider the best of the best. This ticks all the boxes and then some. Those lamenting the demise of the UK's Daggers (ie: me) need to check out these guys NOW. They're managed by the same people as Erik Hassle, and we all know how that turned out. 2010 is the year of Dyno. Remember where you heard it first.

Dyno - Above And Beyond by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

Talk about a great insider exclusive! Hearing this song like this was just what I needed to get me going today. Thanks for sharing it and for getting me hooked on them in the first place.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Glad you enjoyed it. I am ridiculously excited about this band. Hopefully my enthusiasm shows :)

9:48 AM  
Anonymous barbara said...

my expectations are fulfilled bcos its my fav band and it got fulfilled this adds to their list of good tracks

musiklot.com/blog/wp-login.php

11:41 AM  
Anonymous nartasha said...

in the list of best nodes again

musiklot.com/blog/

9:52 AM  
Anonymous alex said...

Great! That's an album I will actually buy!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is Chrysti Walters from Platform One Entertainment. I wanted to see if I could get your thoughts on one of our new artists--Oui Si Only You. Oui Si Only You is a hard rock/hip hop band from Chicago with an edgy- poetic music style.

You can download two of their singles, “New Clear Beauty” and “” here:
http://www.platform-1.com/downloads/ouisionlyyou.zip


Or, feel free to check out more of their music at:
http://www.myspace.com/ouisionlyyoumusic


I would love any feedback you have on this up and coming band, even if it is something as simple as “I love it” or “it’s not really my sound.” Any opinions, good or bad, will help the band grow! And of course we'd love it if you'd like to feature the band on the site!


If you have any questions or need anything else from me, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks.


All the best,
Chrysti Walters

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home