Your Ad Here

Friday, April 02, 2010

Penguin Prison - The Worse It Gets


"The more I look, the worse it gets"

I'm certainly not the first one to write about this track (though I did feature another Penguin Prison song months ago), but I'm going to share it today anyway because it needs to be spread around the blogosphere like crazy. It's that good. Penguin Prison has seemingly come out of nowhere with a bundle of pop songs that border on perfection. This may be his best yet, featuring a dynamite melody over a track that sounds like Hall & Oates circa 1982. If the rest of the album's as good as the four tracks we've heard, this will be quite something. The song's freely downloadable via the soundcloud link below.
On another note, I'm taking off for the UK/Sweden tomorrow morning so posts will be more sporadic for the next two weeks. I'll try to update at least a couple times a week depending on where I am and what I'm doing, so keep checking in!

The Worse It Gets by Penguin Prison

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous The Chemistry is Dead said...

I love him and the song and can't wait for the album. The Monarchy remix of A Funny Thing is completely brilliant by the way if you haven't heard it already.

Enjoy your holidays!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Myfizzypop said...

Safe flights!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE THIS BLOGGGGG

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home