Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Other Gig

The link's been hanging out in my blogroll for awhile now, but for those of you interested in fantasy and sci-fi young adult books, I post a couple times a month on The Spectacle, a blog run by writers of the genre. This week we're talking about movie adaptations, and today I posted a review round-up (similar to this blog's Pop Blitz) of movies.

Also, I did an interview with them a couple of months ago about my upcoming book, Skyship Academy.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

Nick, the book sounds wonderful. You should be so proud. I can't wait to read it. I hope I get a signed copy :P

1:11 AM  
Blogger Poster Girl said...

This really is SUCH a fantastic achievement. Congratulations again! I know I'll definitely be buying a copy.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Thanks, guys! It still seems so far off, yet I'm totally excited :)

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home