Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Music Video: Foxy Shazam - Unstoppable

I've been waiting for this one for awhile now. In addition to their enormous, stadium-filling sound, Foxy Shazam are such a visual band. Their last video was an instant classic. This isn't quite as good, but it's super creative and pulled off very well. They use the type of puppeteering that Scissor Sisters used for their She's My Man video, but to much greater effect. I never liked that Scissor Sisters video. This benefits from Eric Nally's undeniable charisma (despite opening with one of the most...uh... interesting screen shots of the year) and the support of an incredible song. I love it when the whole band joins in the end. My only complaint is that the visuals don't match the song all that well. Still, I have high hopes that this will put the band on more people's radars, right where they should be.


Unstoppable

Foxy Shazam | MySpace Music Videos

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

frankly it's a bit alarming that they really aren't more massive at the moment :/ I really like the video, but yeah it doesn't really match the song at all!!

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home