Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Salem Al Fakir - Split My Personality (Bassflow Remix)


"I leave the good and bad behind"

Bassflow is one of my favorite production houses out there right now. Their trademark, surging sound never disappoints. I'm convinced that they can take any song and make it magic. This track, one of the least memorable from Salem Al Fakir's solid 2010 album, has been turned into something quite epic with this radio remix. One of the biggest gripes I had with the album last year was that Salem only seemed to take his new electronic direction halfway. The tracks that were more experimental were amazing, but the second half of the album was bogged down by more traditional fare (the original of this song being an example). Luckily, by replacing some tracks and scrubbing up the playlist order, the album was easy to rejigger into something great. And now I can add this fantastic club hit to the fold. It may just end up eclipsing everything else. The production brings out the melody to perfection.

Salem Al Fakir - Split My Personality (Bassflow Remix) by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger flowerowl said...

What a WOW!I love it. I did a search on youtube and particularly took a listen to the original version. The remix IS a giant leap forward. Thanks, Nick!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous ArkArmy said...

Very nice! Love that remix. Couldn't sit still.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home