Your Ad Here

Monday, February 07, 2011

Skyship Academy - The Cover!

No music post today, because I've got something much more exciting. After three years of writing, revising, hunting for a publisher, etc etc, my debut young adult novel will be released this September. And today, I get to reveal the gorgeous cover.

So here's the first book in the series, Skyship Academy: The Pearl Wars. I'll have preorder links on the blog when they become available, but for now you can find more information on my newly launched website, my personal facebook page, or the facebook fan page I've set up for the book (go ahead and "like" it! You know you want to :)



Short blurb: When a fifteen-year-old slacker discovers that he has the power to control Pearls – fragments of space debris that are a dying Earth’s most important energy source – the government’s forces work to capture him.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Pop, Rinse, Repeat said...

Holy crap, Nick! That's freaking awesome. I am totally going to support you and pre-order it when it becomes available

11:44 AM  
Blogger Gumby said...

I'll just ditto what Wes said, since that's pretty much what I was going to say anyway! Good luck and congrats!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Myfizzypop said...

oh my gosh, that looks amazing. AMAZING. i'm so thrilled for you. It's definitely going on my pre-order list as soon as it's available to...

Massive congratulations :)

12:10 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Thanks, guys! I'll be sure to keep you posted. :)

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Cheryl said...

Congratulations on getting published! Here's to your success.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home