Your Ad Here

Monday, April 18, 2011

Vanbot - By The Side Of This Road


"I wake up when the sun's still down"

Yes, I know this blog has been a little Vanbot crazy lately, but if you needed one more reason to give her just-released album a listen, here it is. By The Side Of This Road is more uptempo than the past tracks I've posted, and has one hell of a chorus. As usual, their are vocal elements of Robyn, Lene from Aqua and even 80's Madonna in this. It's an incredibly propulsive dance-pop track that, if chosen as a single, could do wonders for her. The entire album is uploaded on Vanbot's soundcloud page, and I encourage everyone to listen to it. Sure, there are a couple of tracks that are a bit too meandering for my taste, but the highlights are very, very impressive. It's rare to find a debut this strong.

By The Side Of This Road by Vanbot

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album (worldwide) here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home