Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Vincent - The Moment I Met You


"I'll follow you wherever you go"

I am in love with Vincent's new music. I liked his old stuff, too, but there's something really special about this album campaign so far. In a lot of ways, it's classic Swedish indie-pop -- a little bit of the Caesars here, a little Erik Hassle there. But most importantly, the melodies are incredibly tight. This track, his next single, has a mammoth chorus. It's one of those sing-it-to-the-rafters, Melodifestivalen/Eurovision hooks (though this is anything but glossy dance pop). It reminds me of what I'd imagine a band like the Whyte Seeds producing if they were still making music. I love Sweden, not only for its always excellent dance pop, but for this! This simply wouldn't exist anywhere else.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. "Like" the facebook page here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home