Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Adele vs. Robin S - Show Me In The Deep (Djs From Mars FM Remix)


"We could've had it all"

It's probably pointless posting anything non Lady Gaga related, but I'd going to try anyways. I haven't yet listened to Gaga's new album (will tonight, and can't wait!!). Plus, I don't like making snap judgments. This track, though, is something I've been sitting on awhile. I'm really in a remix phase right now. They're the perfect tempo for working out. And I especially love when a non-dance track gets a full-on dance mix. Adele's Rolling In The Deep has become a gargantuan hit in the US, UK and elsewhere. I'm a little sick of it, only because it's been played to death. It's a great song and deserves its success, and I think this remix (mashing it with Robin S's dance classic Show Me Love) really breathes some fresh life into it. It's a shining example of what a good remix can do... reinvent a beloved track without straying too far from the melody. I was flabbergasted the first time I heard this. What a perfect mesh of sounds! And, unlike most remixes, it doesn't overstay its welcome. Now I just want Adele to make a club record.

Adele vs Robin S. - Show Me In The Deep (Djs from Mars FM Remix) by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. It's a bootleg, so there's no place to buy it. But search around, you'll find it! Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home