Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jedward - Lipstick


"She's got her lipstick on"

It's Eurovision week! More specifically, today is the first semifinal where roughly half of the acts for the final will be chosen. None of my favorites are in this round, but I'm still interested to see what happens. My favorite in the contest, though, is ex-X-Factor novelty twins Jedward and their ridiculously fun (and kinda stupid) Lipstick. Jedward have always entertained me, from their off-key antics on X-Factor to their train wreck of a reality show, but I never thought they'd actually record a song that I'd like. I don't know how they'll do in the contest (their live "vocals" leave much to be desired), but I think they'll either place really well or really poorly. There's no middle ground for an act like this. (fun fact: Ireland, the country these guys are representing, have won the contest more than any other country, including a three year (!) streak in the mid-90's)



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous gmisk said...

I dont think they will win it for us...but it is a fun song and should make the final. The semi final 1 standard was terrible and the singing was abysmal in places...so hopefully semi final 2 isnt of a better standard. Betting wise it looks like france have it sewn up

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Irish Centre Online said...

This is an blog but we at the Irish Centre Online love jedward :)

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home