Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Take That - Love Love


"Give it all away"

Take That's Progress was one of my favorite albums of last year. X-Men: First Class is one of my most anticipated movies of the summer. Somewhere between the two, there's been an unexpectedly amazing intersection. Love Love sounds like something off Progress, but is actually on the soundtrack to X-Men (never thought I would write that). It's a great glam/electro track reminiscent of their last single Kidz. They've been making such sci-fi oriented music of late. It's a genre (if you can call it a "genre") that's completely different to anything else out there. This song has an incredibly layered, lush sound to it. I wonder if it was left over from the album or specially recorded for this? On a related note, Gary Barlow's been long-rumored to take Simon Cowell's place on the UK judging panel of X-Factor. I can't say I'm thrilled. His speaking voice grates. And when the band's making music this good, they should stick to recording.

Take That - Love Love by zzmkl

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love this track. I was saying love love before Take That. Maybe I can get royalties!

Any word on the tracklisting for the X-Men First Class OST?

7:17 PM  
Blogger Myfizzypop said...

it fits in so well with the Progress sound that at times it's hard to remember it's a new track. I don't mean that in a negative way because I really like the tune...

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Pranav said...

The other gem on the new "Progressed" EP is "don't say goodbye".

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home