Your Ad Here

Monday, June 13, 2011

Example - Changed The Way You Kissed Me


"And now you're gonna miss me"

This track has been around for awhile and is currently a huge hit in the UK, but I think it's worth talking about just for the excuse to let you all know how much I love it. I also loved about half of Example's last album (what was good was REALLY good, but the rest wasn't quite so memorable). And this could very well be his best single yet. Nobody's merging hip-hop, electro, dance and rock as well as Example is right now. This has an extremely epic scope to it for a radio pop song. The electronic instrumental track alone would be worth lauding. The fact that the melody and even the rap parts are just as good is icing on the cake. I think (and have thought) that he's got ridiculous potential to cross over to the States and I wonder why no record company has scooped him up/promoted him here yet. It's our loss, certainly.

Example - Changed The Way You Kiss Me by OLIHARRIS

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the most recent album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this song. Really watching to see what he does next. Great sound.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous sD said...

nice find

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home