Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Sound Of Arrows - After The Silence


"Let go of all fear"

I can't even tell you how excited I am for the new Sound of Arrows album. I pretty much can't wait another moment to hear it (ie: if their label is out there, send me a promo copy and you're guaranteed a review!). Shameless begging aside, I consider it my duty to let the world know how unbelievably, jaw-droppingly awesome this band is. I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but seriously... these guys deserve so much more attention than they're getting. Their singles have all been nothing short of brilliant and I'm hearing similar things about the album. This is the kind of band that takes you on a journey. They're cinematic when other bands settle for keeping it small screen. After The Silence won't be on the album, but if the quality of this b-side wasn't deemed up to par with the other tracks, we're in for something quite stunning. This is the kind of track any artist would be proud to have on their album.

the sound of arrows - after the silence by beastinthejungle

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous 4rx said...

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home