Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sebastian - Sunday Morning


"Sunday morning took my soul"

What do we think about this, guys? Sweden's ex-Idol contestant Sebastian debuted his new electropop sound in this year's MF contest back in February, but I had my reservations about that track. Now, he's following it up with a song in a similar vein. It's less instantly catchy, but it also doesn't have those moments that made me dislike the last one. I wish it had a little more oomph to it, but I'm happy that he's continued working in this genre. It's certainly a smooth little pop song. I'm not sure if an album is in the works (I assume so), but it's about time for him to make a comeback. I loved the first two albums. The third one, less so... but I'm ready for another!

Sebastian - Sunday Morning by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This song is giving my laptop's bass and sub a great workout!

Thanks for another great track.

Dave

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home