Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Olly Murs - Anywhere Else


"Tonight the stars are in your eyes"

I never thought that I'd be listening to an Olly Murs album, but I've gotta admit... his new one's pretty good. After two fantastic singles, he's released a collection of songs that expands on his prior work and really establishes him as a major UK artist. Most of the tracks have an old-school vibe, but my favorites are the ones that sound a little more current. Anywhere Else immediately stood out because of its glossy production and anthemic chorus. It might not be the best track on the album, but it's definitely in a different category than the others. It reminds me of something we would have heard on Sebastian Karlsson's first two albums, which is funny because Sebastian, like Olly, is from a TV talent series.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally relate to the whole "I can't believe I am listening to an Olly Murs album and liking it" with his new album but it is rather good.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home