Your Ad Here

Friday, December 23, 2011

Top 20 Albums of 2011: 12-11

12. Rhydian - Waves



An opera-singing X-Factor runner-up covering obscure 80's tracks? Yes, please. I'm a big proponent of drama in pop music, and Rhydian definitely enhanced the tracks on this album with vocals of epic proportion. The fact that I was only familiar with a couple of the songs in their original format actually helped things.

11. Adele - 21



Yes, this will be appearing on plenty of people's best-of lists. She really took over the world this year. To be honest, it's not exactly my preferred genre of music, but even I can't deny the quality of songs on this album. Looking at the hits alone is enough to convince anyone of its merit.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger russlan said...

Hi! Could you please piont me to the direction where I could get The Mo'
s Night At The Zoo? Internet is absent, and I can't use iTunes. Please help.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home