Your Ad Here

Friday, March 02, 2012

Broken Door - Time For Changes


"Leave our troubled minds behind"

This single has been out for a little while now, but I feel that it really deserves to be getting more attention than it has up to this point. Broken Door's older stuff is more radio-rock, but this marks a welcome change in direction to a propulsive, dance-influenced anthem. The verses may not hit you right off the bat, but once that chorus comes in, it's golden. I'm assuming the guys produced this themselves, but it sounds a lot like a Bassflow production, which is an awesome thing. It also sounds like a song that would've done well in Melodifestivalen this year, had it been featured. Speaking of MF, I'll be away again tomorrow so won't be able to live-blog. But I'll be bloggin' for the final, where I am 100% Team Loreen!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home