Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Face - Suicidal


"Don't ask me if I'll ever see you again"

Thanks for Paul over at FizzyPop for reintroducing me to this band. I say "reintroduce" because I wrote about these guys ages ago when they went under the band name Pandering & The Golddiggers. They had a couple of great tracks posted on various websites, but never found the mainstream success they deserved. Now they're back as The Face, and they've brought a handful of new tracks with them. You can listen to them all on their soundcloud page. My favorite is Suicidal, which is a great straightforward dance song. Simple chorus... not reinventing the wheel... but it's definitely effective. I love the electro beat and the trade-off of vocals. The spoken, BWO-esque middle eight just seals the deal. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Calen said...

Absolutely love this track.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home