Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Surferosa - Birthday Party


"It's your birthday, we're gonna celebrate you"

It's my birthday today! I'm not sure if I've ever done a "birthday post" before, but this one's gonna be short and sweet. Let me start by saying that I hate the traditional, American "Happy Birthday to you" song. Seriously, why celebrate with such a maudlin, depressing sounding melody? Nobody ever wants to sing it. I propose something new, something more like Surferosa's Birthday Party. True, the fact that they're an awesome Scandinavian band helps, but still...



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy Surferosa music here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Zen said...

It's my birthday too! Hope you had a great day - and this song just made my day :"D

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's my birthday too! Congratulations.
aire acondicionado portatil

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home