Your Ad Here

Monday, June 25, 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen & Owl City - Good Time


"We don't even have to try"

Carly Rae Jepsen is taking over music around the world right now. Call Me Maybe shows no signs of abating, and has really secured its place as the song of Summer 2012. Hot on its heels, though, is this new duet with Owl City. I've never been a fan of Owl City's music (I find his voice very whiny and overly affected), but I'm happy for new Carly. Honestly, I'd prefer a little more meat on the bones of this pop song. The hook is a little phoned it. But, the prediction is lush and Carly's parts are really enjoyable. Regardless of how I feel about it, I predict this is going to rule the airwaves... at least in North America. It's the comeback Owl City needs. Who would have ever predicted it would have come in this way?



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy Carly's EP here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home